Pre-cast Concrete Supervisor
We are looking to recruit a hardworking and conscientious individual to work as part of a small team in the supervision and production of pre stressed concrete panels and pre cast concrete products. The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, be able to work calmly under pressure and have experience in staff supervision.
- To oversee the safe, efficient and quality focused manufacture of pre-cast concrete products.
- Setting up of free-standing steel moulds, pouring and finishing concrete to a high standard.
- Daily supervision of the production team including the fabrication of reinforcement steel to meet customers' orders and requirements
- Maintaining stock levels, weekly stock takes of finished product and forward planning for materials required for production.
- Ensuring a clean and tidy factory area at all times while promoting a safe and efficient workforce.
- Good organisational skills
- Good communication and people skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team without constant supervision
- Basic understanding of Safety, health and Environment practices
- Quality and production Control Knowledge/ Experience
- Previous experience working with pre-cast/ concrete products or in a manufacturing environment would be desirable. As would be the use of overhead cranes and forklifts
Hours: 40 Monday to Friday 7:00am - 15:30pm
Reporting to Operations Supervisor
Workplace Pension Scheme
Part of a forwarding thinking company with a clear strategy for growth
Applications by CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org