Futher Expansion Plans For The CWP Yard
24th October 2019
We're incredibly excited to say that we are now looking to extend our precast factory!
This will include:
- A three-bay extension to the existing precast factory that will give us more floor space to secure more third party work,
- Increasing capacity by 324m²,
- Relocating CWP mould area to the new extension,
- Moving the 8m roller shutter door from the existing gable to the side elevation on the new extension, this will allow us to handle and manoeuvre the artic trailers into the building for loading out products in an easier, more efficient fashion,
- Additional storage space will allow us to store more of the Van Elle Smartfoot foundation beams before loading trailers
- We're also constructing a brand new trailer park facility on the 5-acre site adjacent to CWP. A 22-tonne excavator will start to dig out and landscape the area and we will lay down drainage material then overlay with road plainings to create a firm & level trailer park. This will provide storage area for multiple trailers and also free up our existing stockyard area.
We're always striving to provide our customers with the very best products and service, and we feel that our planned extension-works will help us in doing fulfilling this goal.
Keep your eyes peeled for exciting site video-tours and sneak-peeks as construction begins!